Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm Back, Baby!

So I ignored my blog for awhile, so sue me. I would explain what has gone on since then, but, frankly I don't want to, so I won't. There is too much happening to go into the past.

For one, Kelly Allen is engaged and I am planning her wedding! I am so excited - both for her and to plan the wedding. I am not sure why I love doing it so much, but I really do. I'm a freak, I know. And Trevor did the ring shopping all on his own. I am both impressed and shocked. That takes courage, Trevor! If you get the chance, check out Kell's newest sparkle addition - its ptetty awesome.

For two, my Mom is coming into town this weekend. I will spare you the details, but I could really use some Mom love right now. You know how sometimes, you just need your mom? I need my Mom. So thats awesome. BUT she is bringing her boyfriend for the first time. I don't know how this is going to go down. I feel like a little kid. I have met him several times and he is a super nice guy and they are like adorable together, but still. I'll keep you posted.

For three, I went to New Kids on the Block on Monday, and it was everything I wanted it to be and more. Screaming ridiculous girls. All the old classics. Some new stuff that Tracy apparently loves (hilarious by the way!). Free beer in a suite. Five middle aged guys who used to be cool taking their newly revived music career WAY too seriously. All and all, it was an awesome experience and totally money well spent. That is one life goal I didn't think I was going to get to check off. Life is full of surprises.

My motto for March (It's a tie this month): What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger AND God wouldn't give you more than He knows you can handle. However, every now and then I think the Big Guy might see a little more strength in me than i really have. Let's just hope He knows what He's doing :)

Happy Spring! (I am just assuming that the warm weather is going to make a quick comeback!).

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I have learned from experience everyone is much stronger than they think they are. Hang in there and have fun with your mom!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, JR Miss Kentucky!! I've missed you! That Mother Theresa quote "God doesnt give you anything you cant handle..." is one of my favorites by far although I'm sorry it seems to apply to you right now from this post. Keep up the bloggage. If you need anything, let me know btw, lovely. And... I cant WAIT to see pics from Kelly's wedding if you're planning b/c I kinda think that might be one of your callings. I'm serious. Awesome! :)

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!