Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Calling is Calling...

I have always liked party planning - why, I don't know, but I have. I have helped several friends plan their weddings and last weekend got to run my first HIRED reception. It made me realize how much I actually like doing it. So, now I have the bug and can't wait to start working on the next wedding. I also need to come up with a name for my business. Any suggestions are welcome. Here are some pics of Kathy and Clay's wedding. If you know anyone who is getting married soon, I HIGHLY recommend Melissa Claborn. She is amazing!

I will post later to get everyone caught up in the goings on of my life :) Check back soon. I promise to be better!

No comments:

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!