Thursday, March 6, 2008

More Randomness (and some rantings)

I have decided that, as tasteless and boring as they are, I am going to bring frozen dinners to work for lunch. My New Year's resolutions (shocking and orginal) were to eat better, get in shape, and save more money. This may surprise you, as it did me, but eating at the delis downstairs everyday, some times 2x a day, is actually NOT helping me accomplish any of those goals. Weird right? I know!

Also weird, sympathy bad moods. I was in, I am not going to lie and call it great mood, but a non-existent, vanilla mood this morning. Then I talked to Blaze and she seemed not herself (I also call emailing talking... don't judge me!). So I read her blog... Apparently she is in a bad mood, even though she says she has no reason to be in a bad mood. Now I find myself not in a good mood, and what some might call, a bad mood. I think it is a sympathy bad mood. Is that possible? Weird? Creepy? I think all of the above qualify.

Spoiler Alert: Project Runway finale was last night. Least shocking finale since, um, ever: Christen wins. Maybe I am not as fashionable as I think. Maybe I can't stand to hear a whiny, gay, tiny person (notice i am NOT using the word man here) say something about how fabulous, or fierce (cringe) he and his designs are. Nor can I tolerate other people using it like it is a now acceptable term. Kuddos to Posh for keeping to Major instead of Fierce. I am not saying that the other designers were better, even though i liked more of their pieces... I think more I just didn't want him to win and have to hear about his fierceness...

Last thought for now... We have these new snack things in the kitchen. Even though I don't like spicey things, I tried one. I will refrain from using the name, because it is my understanding that some people like these. Here is my thought about them. They taste like BO smells. Even the aftertaste lingers like BO. I swear on everything holy, it tastes like you have licked the armpit of someone strongly opposed to bathing or wearing deodorant. Let me know if you figure out what I am talking about. And if you do, I apologize in advance.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the sympathy bad mood. I worked out and I feel better. I don't know what food you're talking about but it sounds disgusting. But I have a feeling that since I like spicy things I may like it.

Bethany said...

Hey I eat TV dinners all the time. SmartOnes are pretty good!!!

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!