Thursday, May 8, 2008

Keeping up With Me

So, to all those people complaining that I don't blog enough, you are welcome :) I guess I should update everyone:
Eating frozen dinners does not happen very often, but not for lack of trying. I bring them to work alot; I just dont always eat them. I think that once we move (tomorrow!) and don't have so many close eating options, I will get back in the habit I never really formed. Hum...

TV Update - TV sucks, even with the writers back!!! I am pretty much over this TV season. I just don't care about any of the shows. I really feel that if a show is scripted and writers put in the time to think them out, then they should at a very minimum make some sense and not be painful to watch!!! I am just going to stick with reality tv - it may be dumb, but atleast the people are being themselves and dumb. Thats just funny! On the same note, if there can be a show about how things are made, the lives of midgets, a woman with 8 kids, numerous how to survive in the wild, etc, why is there not a show following me and my life?? I mean, honestly, this is good stuff! I am footing the bill for my life myself and it's pretty entertaining. Think how much more entertaining it would be if I had someone else paying for everything!!!

Back to work. More on this later

No comments:

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!