Friday, May 16, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, We are Growing Up

So, Dave and Blaze signed on their house yesterday. Congrats!!!! It is so exciting! Glad to have you in the club :) They are going to be married, with a house (that they both live in!) and careers in no time! Its like they are grown ups or something.
Matt and I have our first and only weekend off since wedding season started. What are we doing??? Party? Mini vacay to somewhere we want to go? No, we are responsible adults and we are painting our bedroom and fixing the guest room ceiling fan. And I could not be more excited about it! However, we did finally float the keg from Dave and Blaze's stock the bar party.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you! I'm sure you're sick of beer!

Thanks for the congrats!

Jessie Case said...

This post reminds me of napkins we had not too long ago...they said, "We're adults...When did that happen? And how do we make it stop?" - Grey's Anatomy. Sadly, I am very much enjoying being an adult...or at least it's growing on me....=)

Jax said...

I need more bloggage. Love love.

- Miss Jr. Indiana.

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!