Monday, June 9, 2008

One Step Closer to My Show!

FINALLY!!! Someone else has recognized to amazingness that is me! About dang time people!!! Duane, a guy I work with at Cubic, has a blog as well. Unless you know Duane, most of the complete randomness doesn't make sense; but I do, so I find it entertaining. Duane has recently decided to add a weekly feature to his blog - an interview with yours truly :) Since I know that most of you won't click over there often enough to find it, I will cut and paste it here for you guys so you can enjoy it as well. I promise to cut and paste it exactly as it appears in his post :)

Today's Post:
I’m going to be adding a new feature to my blog. Here is some background on this new feature: Rachel is awesome. I work with Rachel. She keeps things moving smoothly at Cubic. She’s awesome like that. BUT more importantly, her awesomeness transcends her daily tasks at Cubic. She is by far one of the most blunt and honest people I have met. I love it. Last week I was chatting with Rachel and I decided that the rest of the world should have the opportunity to get to know Rachel like I have. SO, once a week I will be adding a new interview with her… It’s going to be awesome. The new feature will be titled: “Hello Benjamin” – I am not sure HOW I came up with that name, but… We’re running with it. For the first few weeks we will just be warming up..

“Hello Benjamin” – With Rachel
1. What is the worst fashion trend right now? I used to say tights, but I have succumb to that… So now I will say super short shorts with cuffs. Yuck! I am also not a fan of the gladiator sandals. Oh! I don’t like the emo super skinny jeans either, especially on boys, but they don’t look good on anyone!
2. Best fashion trend? Mini dresses with pockets, who doesn’t love a mini dress? Who doesn’t love pockets??
3. Three adjectives to describe yourself: Pink, entertaining, evolving
4. Best advice you have heard as of late? Keep your ear to the ground, your mind open, and heart full – My dad when I was having a down day.

No comments:

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!