Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hello Benjamin Episode 2

And now...
As seen on duanefernandez.com

In this week’s feature of “Hello Benjamin”, we get down to some real hard hitting questions with Rachel. If you are a new visitor to duanefernandez.com last week we decided to start a new weekly feature titled “Hello Benjamin” – A look into the life and times of Rachel. Why Rachel? Because she is awesome and she appreciates the fact that I am ok with annihilating an entire species of animal to bring down gas prices. [Disclaimer, she may not share my point of view, but she appreciates it… * Tina does not appreciate it.]

What did you want to be when you were a kid?
I think I wanted to be a doctor, but then I realized I hate science and am also not good at it. I used to want to be a fashion designer… I drew a dress once that I found like 5 years later at Cache… I wore it to my Junior prom and still have it. Man – I should really start thinking about doing that instead!!! Also, I should learn to sew if I want to design again… Interesting…

Greatest accomplishment?
Um… Keeping myself alive for the past 25 years? I don’t like to hang my hat on “this one time, I did this one great thing.” I would rather live by being proud of the little things. I graduated from a private college with 2 majors in 4 years with 0 debt (ok, so that’s kinda big!) I make my dogs happy every day. I married my soulmate. I have awesome friends… and now… “Hello Benjamin” (said with a SPANISH accent!). Now, once I get my own show on Bravo or Mojo, all that goes down the drain…That will be my greatest accomplishment and how I define success and screw all the little people I have to step on to get there!! (followed by evil giggle)

How do you define success?
Personal success? I am happy with the outcome and didn’t have to hurt anyone in the process. I just can’t stand when people brag about accomplishments that they only got or did because they obliterated other people to get there. What’s funny – I want to be a lawyer?

1 of your top 3 favorite albums of all time…?
I can’t narrow it down to just one! Paul Simon, Graceland – snap decision. I am not a hippy, but I was raised by them..
0 comments

No comments:

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!