Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello Benjamin Episode #3

In this week’s installment of “Hello Benjamin”, Rachel answers a handful of questions submitted by her dear friend Blaze. Blaze probably has one of the coolest names ever. Ever. I mean like seriously, that’s an awesome name.

What's your biggest pet peeve?
More than anything, chewing with your mouth open. There is nothing more disgusting in the world than hearing someone else smack on their food. Food is not something you should share with others once it has hit your lips. I don’t want to hear it, see it, know it exists outside your mouth.

How would you fix global warming?
That is a tough one… First, I would make all the people who drive hummers around town just to show people they are rich enough to own and drive a tank for no reason other than to show people they can – drive smart cars. (I am laughing imagining their face as they see their brand new car – said in the voice of the Price is Right announcer…) All the idiot teenagers who drive up and down a certain street in every city to show off the car their parents gave them – they should be forced to ride a banana seat bike 1 week for every mile they cruised up and down the street. I bet that ends that pretty quickly! All the politicians who are so busy trying to work to lower gas prices and stop global warming – and then take private jets back and forth between DC and where ever they are so busy going; they should have to fly commercial (and suffer the crazy ticket prices like the rest of us!), commute to work (again, laughing imagining all of our senators and congressmen waiting at the bus stop as the big yellow school bus pulls up and drops them off at Congress), and have to pay for the gas and utilities for an average constituent. I think that should give them incentive to find the funding to research a renewable non-earth killing energy source. And something has to be done about India and China – they are out of control! I will have to think about that some more. Look for part 2 to this question. – Coming Soon: Benjamin’s tips to fixing the world’s problems

If you had to kill one person in the world to save your own life who would it be?
Gosh, so many candidates.**Due to the sensitive nature revolving around the first candidate Rachel offered up, we have intervened and censored this portion of the interview – censorship rules!** Paris Hilton. That’s my answer. She is an idiot who does nothing and no one but TMZ would miss her. The funny thing is that TMZ doesn’t even really talk about her anymore… In a heartbeat. I would off Paris just to save myself. I am really doing a public service!

Since the world revolves around you, what makes the world go around?
Good question… I’ll tell you. My wit, charm, and good looks. And sugar – lots of caffeine and sugar.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

censoring sucks. Who was your first candidate to hack off to save yourself?

THE Rachel Adams said...

George W - i said it was too obvious.

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!