Friday, December 7, 2007

Cast of My Life

Rachel (me) - I am 24, married, and work in Marketing. I love my job, and although there are great perks and benefits, the best is that I can wear jeans and a t-shirt every day if I want to. I love fashion, mainly shoes. The taller and pointy-er the better. Nine West and BCBG are my favorite. My favorite color is pink, but I try not to be obnoxious about it. I can be very hyper and loud and excited, and 10 minutes later be quiet and calm. I have a Brittany Spaniel named Lola who I am overly obsessed with. I have OCD, but only about very random things. My husband tells me I am ridiculous.

Matt (my husband) - Matt is 29 and is an operations manager for a cleaning company. From what I understand of his job, he drives around to his accounts and gets to see what everyone else does at work. His job fascinates me. Matt is everyone's best friend. He could talk to a brick wall. He has an Irish Setter named Bleu - he might be mentally retarded. He lets me be a spoiled brat - he tells me about it, but he still lets me do it. He is obsessed with sports. He once interviewed for a sports web site job and had to take a test to test his sports knowledge. He found 3 mistakes on the test. Arkansas Razorbacks are one of his main reasons for living. One of the most romantic things he has ever said to me is: " I love you more than the Razorbacks." He is just as ridiculous as I am. There is no doubt in my mind I would be lost with out him.

Blaze (good friend) - Blaze and I met the first day of Rush my freshman year. She was a Junior and I was her "rush crush". Blaze, I am here and now officially giving you full credit for me joining the house. Blaze is just as, if not more, ridiculous as I am, but would never admit it. She loves shoes, but not to the disgusting level that I do. We have been told that we each live in our own world and just occasionally our worlds collide. Its funny because its true. Her fiance and my husband are friends, and so we get to hang out alot - which is funny and dangerous.

Emily (good friend) - Emily and I hated each other freshman year. Since then, we are best friends. We have been roommates since our sophomore year. Emily moved to Austin last year and I miss her alot more than I admit. Todd, her boyfriend of 2 years (3?) proposed last weekend. I am excited to announce that she said yes. Sometimes I think about how brave she is for moving to Austin all by herself, but then I think about how sad she is sometimes, and that makes me sad, so I have to stop thinking about it.

Lola (my dog) - If you don't love Lola, you have no soul. She is so lovey and calm and just freakin adorable. She is really just an oversized cat, but I'm allergic to cats, so I'm glad she is a dog. She is very sassy. I rescued her from the pound; she was a puppymill mom. I tell everyone she is a recovered whore. This is Lola. She ate my pink fuzzy slipper. We were meant for each other.

1 comment:

Jax said...

YAY! Love the blog-ness! I'm gonna link you...You have no choice. ;)

Advice from a fellow blogger who has gotten some weirdos reading the bloggy...
- no pics where your address shows or someone could figure out where you live
- dont post specifics about where you're going THAT night..only post that AFTER the fact..
- basically, just beware of creepy bloggers. That is all! lol!

Welcome to blog world, lovely!

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!