Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Called Out

So I have been called out for neglecting my blog again. Sorry! I told you that this month was going to be crazy.

This is my official request for a viewer response...
Sunday night, a bunch of friends from Arkansas came in town to go to the STP concert. The concert, by the way, was amazing. I don't normally go for rockers, but these old guys were hot. Anyway... The AFTER concert conversation is yet another example of why I need my own show. However, this episode may have been bleeped out too much. So much so, that I am nervous to write the best quotes. So, dear viewers, if you were there PLEASE comment on this post and share your favorites. In response to Duane, Hell no I would not cut that footage from my show! That would have been the best episode yet! It was Emmy material.

For those of you blessed enough to miss it, here is a recap:
Somehow, one of the couples in the car started talking about their sexual habits. I am not sure why, but they did. Apparently, she does not do some pretty nasty things he has boldly asked her to do. And I am not talking acts that no one really likes, but we all accept them as typical. I am talking nasty, gross, couldn't stop laughing that he actually talked about it in front of other people.

Things I learned about Bald and Beauty** (names changed to protect them from being pointed and laughed at anymore than they already have been and will continue to be by those of us who were there.) Beauty is a spitter, against the will of Bald. Bald wants some dirty things done to him that no wife should have to do. Bald might be gay. Beauty is much too willing to tell friends about their life in general. Some times we need to self edit... I did not know that it was possible to say "Paint" (replace the p with a T) so many times in a 15 minute time frame. Bald thinks "Paint" is the shit.
I have to say that, "Paint" is not so much the shit, as it just really is shit.


My "favorite" quote of the night from Bald: "If you haven't had your *** eaten, you are a homo." If that were true, I think most every guy on Earth is a homo. See, I am still embarassed to even write about this conversation!
Second "favorite" quote, and by favorite I mean it is burned in my ears: "Paint is the shit!"...

Joppy and Candace, this post is for you. :) Now give me your favorite quote from the night...

8 comments:

Duane Fernandez said...

First of all - Yes, I was calling you out.
Second of all - DO you deserve to have your own show? I mean really....? If you did have your own show, it would only air once every 6 months. *Based purely on your Blogging frequency. I'd like to see some commitment here!
Finally - If you had your own show, would you pull the footage of the car ride home? No, you wouldn't... At least I would hope not. These are the moments that would make your show worthwhile.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO with that being said - This post is far too cryptic. It has potential to be your best post ever - so details and quotes please. Now.

Duane Fernandez said...

I LOVE YOU RACHEL!
That a girl!
Definitely one of the funniest posts I have read in a LONG time.
OH SNAP!

I kinda wish I could have been there to witness this..... WOW..

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAH! My face hurts once again. Rachel I love how you still can't say the word TAINT.. yes I did it there it is. Another favorite quote of the night, "Funky Spunk," which is where I believe our conversation started; how it progressed into the ass conversation is still kind of a mystery to me. Once had too much fun in Tulsa thanks to you and Matt.

Anonymous said...

Oh yea, and get your facts straight, she doesn't even spit! Remember the "five second tap"?

THE Rachel Adams said...

Clearly, we all now know who Bald is... and I am not going to dignify your statement with a response :)

Duane Fernandez said...

This is awesome.

Josh said...

Best quote was "Now that we are married, there needs to be a lot more freaky stuff going on! I'm talking about $#@&*^ on @#$%^&, licking paint, and licking @#$&*^%$%!"
I don't remember what else needed to occur. I had temporarily blacked out from laughing too hard.

THE Matt Adams said...

"is this conversation really happening?"

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!