Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hello Benjamin



Favorite pair of shoes? Oh, so many…That could be the hardest question you have asked yet. I have 2 I guess. 1 is a Nine West sling back with a spring paisley pattern. I am obsessed with them. (white, pink, green, blue, yellow – how could I not love them!) I also have a pair of gold and bronze patterned BCBG that Matt gave me as a surprise a few years ago. Also obsessed with those… I need a new shoe crush, but I hate all the new shoes the past few seasons! Favorite quote regarding my shoes: Blaze hinted to her husband that Matt gives me shoes as presents to which he responded “that is like giving Crack to an addict.”

Favorite Shot? I don’t really do shots anymore, but when I do, I usually go Red Headed Slut, and sometimes Sex on the Beach, because I think it is funny to say.

What toppings do you like on your pizza? Pepperoni, pineapple, onion, green pepper, mushroom, and if they have it, mandarin oranges, and sometimes I throw in sausage. In fact, that is almost the exact pizza I made last night. Now I am hungry and want pizza.

How do you deal with stress? I don’t realize I am stressed until I explode. I just push throw and don’t think about it usually.

Favorite Fruit? Raspberries, hands down. Peaches are a distant second

Who was your best friend your freshman year in high school? Are you still friends? Jennifer Millay. Does facebook friends still count? HAHA! We go out the 1 or 2 times I go home every year, but haven’t stayed super close.

**Benji - I recommend Jessica Simpson's fall/winter collection [yea, I know... Jessica Simpson...?! but seriously, it's nice.] Peep out the Donora... If you don't mind a 4in+ heel. AND my favorite the Mowin! Yea, the BCBG footwear collection sucks this season, I've seen a couple hot items, but I think they were lagging around from last spring.

No comments:

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!