Friday, October 17, 2008

Would have gone unnoticed...

So, for the most part, I think we can all agree that SNL for the most part is 0% funny. If it weren't for Palin, no one would be watching it or talking about it. Case in point: Had this skit aired during a non-political season when we all watch to see how they are going to make fun of Palin and the election, no one would have noticed this. But it did. And so people are talking about it. Yeah, it is better than most of their non-political skits, but not worth everyone talking about it.

Watch and let me know what you think...

No comments:

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!