Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Newest Love

So, I am officially a grown up and in love! As I have mentioned here before, I do not love this season of shoes and it upsets me. I haven't really been in love with any of the purses either, until now... I am a member of Gilt Group (however, it should really be Guilt Group!) and they send me daily emails of designer sales. Normally I just drool and never buy. Until today. Ladies and Gentleman, I am the new proud mama to a beautiful Cynthia Rowley handbag!!!



Now, the one I REALLY wanted, sold out in like the first 20 minutes of the sale. But I am over it. I am in love. I would like to thank my Dad and Grandmother for giving me my first Cynthia Rowley item... I think it is an amazing gift for a 25th birthday!

5 comments:

Duane Fernandez said...

Are you implying that your dad and gg should buy this for you. OR did they? If so, F'ing awesome! CUTE! Bring it to lunch so I can admire it. wow..... love it. I need to see those zipper details.....

THE Rachel Adams said...

um, they bought it! It is on its way home to me :)

Duane Fernandez said...

Nice work Porter!

Jax said...

Love it!!! Mommy-WOW.. I'm a big kid now.. :) Again, I think she needs her own chair at lunch. Just sayin.

THE Matt Adams said...

Congratulations on your new purse! It is beautiful!

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!