Friday, November 21, 2008

Another Episode of "Really? Really?"

So it is no big secret that I think celebrity's are being a little nutso when it comes to baby names. I guess they are just assuming that their kid will be cool and find since they are the child of a celebrity. NO! That means they are open to all kinds of ridicule, including mine. Apple, Rumor, Pilot - all stupid.

Newest Low: Ashley Simpson has named her new son Bronx Mowgli Wentz. Seriously? I am assuming the naming process was a combination of maps, disney characters, and I am pretty sure there was probably a fast food menu involved in the list. Take a hit (I am also pretty sure drugs were involved), throw a dart each, and wherever it lands, thats what we name him. And thus Bronx Mowgli was born.

Other popular names include: Harlem Baloo, Queens Shere Khan, Manhattan Ariel. Please, feel free to send your other suggestions.

Really Ashely and Pete? You really named your son Bronx Mowgli?!? Are you mad because you have normal names, or just even names? I mean, you got NAMES! Look them up in a baby book. Ashley and Pete are there. I am almost positive that Bronx is not (and a NYC subway map does not count as a baby name book).

Really?!

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!