Friday, November 7, 2008

Flowers

**Warning: wedded bliss alert **

You know what I love? Flowers for nothing :) Matt sent me flowers today, just because. Flowers just because are my favorite. They are a fall mix - did I mention that I love the fall? I do :) When I get home, I will take a picture and post it for all to enjoy.

Happy Friday! I will be attending Duane and Phrough's Battle of the Rock Bands. Matt and I are going as groupies so we can drink and make fun of everyone without repercussions. Pretty excited about it.

Did I mention that we are not going out of town this weekend and no one is coming in? Its true! I am so excited! I don't know what I am going to do with myself.

4 comments:

Duane Fernandez said...

Matt is soooo smooth....
Thanks for making out last night. I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves.....

Unknown said...

Ahh how sweet!

Duane Fernandez said...

OMG YOU ARE BEING BORING!
DANCE CLOWN DANCE!

Duane Fernandez said...

Still boring.....
Blogger should pull your blog for lack of awesomeness.

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!