Monday, November 3, 2008

Blue/Lavnedar Bridesmaids dress - $150, plus $60 last minute alterations
Hotel Room - $250
Car Rental - $200 split 3 ways
Seeing one of your best friends marry their soul mate - Priceless
Spending a total of 77 hours (about 20 of them in a minivan) with your husband, and 2 of your favorite couples - HILARIOUS!!!

Emily and Todd got married this weekend in Austin. It was nothing short of awesome. The weather was perfect, Austin is ridiculous, Emily was one of the best brides ever (and possibly one of the more beautiful), and I don't think I was sober until about 2 hours into the car ride home. Spectacular. It was a great ending to the longest wedding season ever. I can't think of a better way to end it.

My liver is so excited it is November. I am excited I survived the past 6 weeks.

Thanks to everyone who shared in the craziness with me! I never thought I would make it through with my liver intact, my wallet not completely empty and without me or someone close to me having a run in with the law. Nothing short of amazing. I only wish I could remember it all to share with you guys. If only I had my show, it would all be recorded. Seriously, this month would have given me enough material for an entire season and a highlights/lost footage show. So, when is the reunion show???

No comments:

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!