Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Episode 5

Which bear is best?
First thought is Koala, but I feel like maybe it isn’t a bear. So my next thought is Panda, but again, I feel like it is named wrong. Black Bear. I know for certain it is a bear and so I will go with Black Bear. In all honesty, I am not a bear fan. Call me crazy… They are big, hungry animals and frankly, I hope I never see one in the wild. I am not going to go as far as Steven Colbert and put them on my Dead to Me list, but they definitely have potential to make the list should I ever see one in person.

Worst pick up line you have ever heard? And, best?
Worst – someone actually came up to my friend at a bar and seriously tried the “are you rlegs tired, because they have been running through my mind all night” line. And yes, we did call him out on both using a generic line, and getting it wrong. The best line I have ever heard… the guy just casually said “You are looking particularly enchanting tonight.” And then just walked off. Immediately, I was intrigued! He didn’t try and stay and annoy me and follow through. Very nice... Had I not been married, I would have sent him a thank you drink.

What do you think of quantum physics?
I think I am proud of myself for being able to announce quantum. I think quantum physics and I have a lot in common, actually. Our energy is not continuous, but small discrete units (my energy is probably not ALWAYS discreet), my our movements are inherently random. Bet you thought that would throw me, didn’t ya!? Wikipedia is an amazing thing.


Favorite children’s book?
Anything Dr. Suess. I think I will have to go with Red Fish, Blue Fish.

We watched the most recent Brittany Spears eTHS this weekend. It was pretty awesome, what do you think of Brittany Spears? What could she have done “better” over the last 3 years?
That is a silly question. I think you know all to well, that I am a die hard Brit Brit fan. Yes she went crazy, no she isn’t the best singer, or mother, or person. I don’t care. There is a special place in my heart for Britany – damn the consequences! What could she have done better over the past 3 years? Are you kidding me?!? Yes, she went crazy… but she stayed in the media and relevant for 3 years with out releasing a major album or touring. She got on the VMA awards (albeit, she bombed), and now is nominated for a VMA this year – for an admittedly bad video. Crazy like a fox! America loves a comeback, and she is about to make one heck of a comeback. It was the road less traveled, but she is back, baby!

No comments:

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!