Friday, August 8, 2008

Things We Learned Last Night...

  1. People from Canada are funny and also enjoy a good mullet from time to time.
  2. If you take a picture of the mullet family, Blaze and I are going to call you out on it.
  3. ALWAYS have your camera with you. The one time you don't,you will be sitting in front of a family of mullets (Dad, 2 sons, daughter and baby) AND a man dressed as Mario, as in the Mario Brothers, will be there. He even had a ? box that he jumped up to hit and a mushroom came out. I swear, I was not on mushrooms...
  4. Rock Steady is not a good song to volunteer to karaoke to, especially as a duet.
  5. You should not do karaoke, especially if you don't know the song.
  6. Blaze and I are not cool, nor can we hang. However, I now know that I have a medical excuse.
  7. Gallbladders make you sick, and don't like it when you eat pizza and hotdogs in one day. In fact, it makes them angry and they attack you.
  8. Drillers games might be the best people watching experience ever.

2 comments:

THE Matt Adams said...

Mario, mullets, canadians, hot dogs and beer! What else could you ask for?

THE Matt Adams said...

Mario, mullets, canadians, hot dogs and beer! What else could you ask for?

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!