Thursday, August 7, 2008

Some Random Things I Need to Get off My Chest...

  1. I think it is both hilarious and awesome about Brett Favre. He is so awesome he turned down $20 million to NOT play football. And now he is going to be playing for the Jets. The only reason that excites me is because I am a Jets fan. Why you ask? Because now that is who Bret plays for? No, that just gives me another reason (however I am still a Packers fan). Justin Miller plays for the Jets and we went to high school together. So I am a Jets fan because of Justin and now he gets to play with Bret! Lucky!!
  2. I have 2 new favorite phrases from Project Runway: Holler at your boy. (I could have cared less about this phrase until Tim Gunn said it, and now I think it is hilarious. When I hear it, now I hear his voice saying it and I can't help but laugh) and Tanorexic, as in Blayne is literally having a mental breakdown because he hasn't been tanning in a week.
  3. Paris Hilton saying "see you at the debate, bitches" might be the best thing she has ever done. That and suggest that she might paint the white house pink.
  4. There was nothing on last night and I watched Greatest American Dog. I like it because it proves that I am not the craziest person in the world, and somehow, some people are more obsessed with their dogs than me. However, I am not convinced that the contestants are more crazy than the judges. I am pretty sure the judges and host are COMPLETELY off their rocker. Do yourself a favor and watch it for about 5 minutes. You won't be able to look away.

When I started this, I had 5 things I wanted to share with the group, but now I can't think of the last. Stay tuned... I am sure I will think of it later

1 comment:

Jessie Case said...

The greatest am. dog is like a train wreck you can't look away! My sis-in-law made me watch it and it was hilariously stupid.

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!