Thursday, August 14, 2008

I need your help please!



Funny 80’s photo needed

I am working on an ad (see attached) and I need an authentic 80’s photo. The ad is going to be in Tulsa area publications. We need a high resolution photo so you would need to send us a scan. If you have a good photo we will make you famous… or at least infamous. The ad will not feature your real name unless you want it to and it can be male or female, individual or group. If you think you have a good photo let me know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like our 80's aerobic instructor outfits from Halloween. I find it appropriate.

THE Rachel Adams said...

Interesting, your husband said the same thing.

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!