Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Episode 6



What are Benjamin’s thoughts on the Olympics?
I love them the 1st week – diving, gymnastics, swimming, volleyball – LOVE it! Now, I am about over it and ready for TV again. My attention span is too short for 2 weeks of this. You know what, I don’t feel guilty about it either. I am just saying what everyone else is thinking!

What are you like at your worst?
An absolute biotch. I rant; I yell; I pace; I speak before thinking; I have to stop myself from hitting; and I hold a grudge. Sometimes I work myself up so much I cry out of anger. It is not a pretty sight. Thankfully, I have gotten pretty good at feeling it come on and can control it. Then sometimes it just sneaks up on my and I let it rip. The worst part – I very rarely feel guilty about it and will continue to hold a grudge. I say again, Matt is a strong, patient, loving man.

Dogs or Cats? Why?
Dogs, for several reasons... 1) I like to play with them and cats don’t really like to play. 2) They are the most loving, loyal creatures in the world. 3) I am allergic to cats. 4) I like being needed – cats are too damn independent.

Who are you voting for?
As of right now, I am voting for Obama – the lesser of 2 evils. I was a Hillary person and remain unconvinced that Obama is the saving grace everyone is making him out to be. We are really only setting him up for failure – no one can do all and be all that he is being made into. A part of me is still considering McCain. I figure he can’t screw things up more than they already are, and he is so old there is no way he is going to be re-elected. Maybe he will just go in, not worry about getting re-elected, and set some things straight – worry free. The main thing I don’t like about McCain, other than he is ancient and I don’t know how I feel about a President who puts ABBA in their favorite songs category and doesn’t know how to email, is that I don’t feel like he is very honest. I am not sure why I think that, but there is just something about him that I don’t feel is very truthful – like he is hiding something or just telling you what you want to hear. I think I may do a write in vote and vote for myself or Paris. “See you at the debates, bitches!”

No comments:

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!