Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Call for Entries...

So as most of you know, I want to write a book with Blaze about do's and don'ts for mother-in-laws. An idiots guide, if you will. If you have a great story about something horrible or great that your mom or MIL did when you were engaged, wedding planning, at the wedding, or now that you are married, I would love to have them. No fears, I will change names. Please email them to me at rachel_adams07@yahoo.com and don't post them here. Otherwise everyone will see the stories that will be in our book. And please, send on the request to your friends. Thanks!

Now for my new request... I am thinking about making a cook book for 20-somethings. We are new to the cooking scene, and most likely on a budget, and some of us are just getting used to cooking for more than just us on a regular basis. As I have found, not all recipes are 20-something friendly. So if you have ANYTHING that you have found that you can cook or make or throw together on a regular basis and that you like, please send it my way. Feel free to send a side story or tips or where you found it or variations or any other comments, pictures even! I am thinking about putting it together and then making it so you guys can buy it online. Again, please send it to me at rachel_adams07@yahoo.com. And let me know how easy or difficult it is. I am devising a fun ranking system! :)

3 comments:

Duane Fernandez said...

you're awesome rachel....
Nice work.

I have a radical recipe I might have to share with you.

Finally, who the hell uses yahoo?!

care said...

is it *only* mother in laws? or, can it be boyfriend's mothers, too?

THE Rachel Adams said...

Duane, I use yahoo, that is who! Now give me your recipe!

And boyfriend's mothers count too! Of course!

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!