Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I cheated... and I liked it

I am sure I am not alone when I say this: My longest relationship other than my husband is with my hair stylist. I have been with her, about as long as I have been with Matt. She did my hair for graduation, my first job, my wedding, one of my best friend's wedding; she tells me about her baby and love life and I tell her about Matt and we talk about baby fever. We have been through alot together. But I have not been in love with my hair lately... So I cheated! And I think I might have a crush!

I am sorry, and I know I should feel guilty, but I don't. It is closer, a better cut and color, and she is cheaper! I would tell you who it is, but I don't want you to steal her :) So I will just tell you that Reed Johnson is great and I love my new person! Thank you to Matt for introducing me (yes, my husband recommended my new stylist!) and Blaze for giving me the courage to cheat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to see it!! Congratulations! I'm glad you like it.

Michele said...

Part of the fun with cheating is saying the name of the person you cheated with! Share, share! :o)

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!