Monday, September 15, 2008

I am too old to be cool...

Even in college I was proud and impressed with myself if I made it out 3 nights in a week. Now that I am old and admittedly not as cool as I once was, I am super proud of Matt and myself, and also a little bit exhausted.
Thursday - Tour and tasting of Marshall Brewery, followed by dinner at McNellies. Fun and exciting. If you haven't tried Marshall beer, do yourself a favor! I didn't party too hard, but still. I was out, there was beer, it was late.
Friday - Duane's gallery opening. Matt and I met some people from work at Dirty's before hand, and then drank trashcan beer, and then went to Tiny's. It was a good show and a good time. This time I did partake a bit more than usual and felt awesome the next day.
Saturday - Kappa Wedding. Once again, Blaze, Kelly, Tracy and I think we have our own dance crew and stay later than we should. Whatever. Also, sidenote: if you are a wedding DJ, have either internet access so you can download songs, or have some EFFing BoyZ II Men. That is unacceptable! The wedding was followed by Crawpappys. I mad the bouncer feel bad because I didn't have my ID and he made me go home a get it (at midnight in the Ike rain!). So when I cam back drenched and clearly old enough to drink, I bitched at him and I feel good about it. I also think I might have told Trevor that Kelly will move to Coweta with him if he buys me a horse. I will name him LeRoy. Kelly, I am sorry that you have to live in Coweta, but I will come visit you and LeRoy regularly.

Needless to say, Sunday was a complete waste of a day. We did not go to the gym. We did not clean the house. We instead laid around, went to T Bell in our pajamas at 3:30 and got busted by our neighbors doing so, and then continued to lay around until we went to bed. I am cool, but not that cool.

1 comment:

Duane Fernandez said...

You guys are awesome. I have the best photo of you and Matt. Amazing......

Thank you for coming out and supporting. Love ya lady!

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!