Monday, September 29, 2008

Hello Benjamin




Top 3 favorite designers?
Tough…. I’ll give you my top 3 labels right now. BCBG, Rachel Roy, Vera Wang. My favorite designers of all time: Tom Ford for Gucci, Vera Wang – no one else really registers as FAVORITE as those 2.

Last good advice someone gave you?
They didn’t give it to me directly but it is from the new book by Mitch Album For One More Day. It was “love yourself, love your spouse, and most importantly, love your marriage. There will be days when you may not like your spouse, and it will have to be your love of your marriage that gets you through those times.” I think it is true for any relationship, but especially for marriages. It made me really think about all my relationships. I have come to the realization that I don’t have to keep every relationship that I have. So many times I have been mad at someone and realized I don’t actually like them, but keep the relationship. If I don’t like the person 90% of the time, and I don’t like the relationship, I need to either work on changing the relationship, my perspective of the person, or just cut out the relationship. Life changing…

What’s the capital of Denmark?
Don’t look it up you cheater!
I don’t freakin know the capital of denmark! Butt face!

2 comments:

THE Rachel Adams said...

Side note - I do actually know the capital of Denmark. I didn't want to say it and it be wrong; and I didn't want to cheat and double check. A - I would have felt bad for cheating, and B - if I was wrong, I totally would have changed my answer. But my gut was right. I knew it was Copenhagen the whole time... did you?!

Duane Fernandez said...

I told you... You shouldn't second guess yourself Rachel.

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!