Thursday, December 11, 2008

Get caught up!

1) Matt is awesome and got me a new phone for Christmas. I got it already because I could no longer function without the 9 button. Its a Blackberry Bold and I am in love. My work and yahoo email go to it, so email me instead of texting me if you can. Did I mention that I love it? I am not really sure how I functioned with out it.

2) In 1 week, I will be leaving to go on my Christmas Cruise with Matt and my Mom's side of the family. I have never been on a cruise, but it isn't Tulsa, Memphis, or Owensboro, it is warm, and they serve copious amounts of adult beverages. Plus Matt said that we could go swimming with the dolphins and I about pee my pants with excitement anytime we talk about it.

3)Matt and I are going to have to buy a new car in 2009. Any suggestions? Call us spoiled, but it will be the 1st time either of us have bought a car.

4)I am very upset that you could not vote Vicki off of Biggest Loser. If she wins, I am done with the show. They have ruined a perfectly good reality show that tried to do good and help people. Gaining weight for the sake of game play should equal you are kicked off the show. Make room for people who are doing it to change their lives! Also shocking - Ryan from Season 1 has basically gained back all of his weight. See where game play gets you?! Nowhere and fat!

5) I am disturbed with The Hills lately to the point I almost can't watch it. Not because it is ridiculous or stupid. Because I think LC might have a mustache problem and that really bothers me. Bleach it! Wax it! Do something, my God!

6) Brit Brit is going to be in Dallas in March and Tracy and I have decided we are going. If she adds a Tulsa date, even better. You are invited to join us if and ONLY if you can truly appreciate all the glory that is Brit Brit.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

We love cruising! Hope you do too!

Haven't noticed LC 'stache...will have to look more closely.

Unknown said...

I'm going with you to see Brit Brit. Can you can not leave me behind on this one!

Also, I can't stand The Hills. MTV had to come up with the drama about LC and Justin Bobby just they could film something. I stopped watching after that episode.

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!