Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Way to go!

So the people listened, America did not vote Heba into the final 3 on Biggest Loser. You really do listen to me! :) Sometimes I amaze myself. And it is a good thing that we prevailed - Heba would have won if she was in the final 3. I am still a little bitter that she beat Amy for biggest at home loser. Way to go, Michelle!

Is is just me, or did this season not lose as much weight as past seasons? they still seemed like there was weight to lose at the finale. I still say I would like to see how the people from past seasons are doing. And who has kept it off, Jillian's people or Bob's people? My money is on Jillian's.

I think I am excited for the 3.5 ton Biggest Loser. However, the preview scared me that they might actually kill a guy?! That is taking it a bit far, do you think?

Hills - got caught up last night. At first I was annoyed at Spencer for kidnapping Heidi, getting her drunk, and then convincing her to get married. However, after watching some of it, I think she and Spencer came up with the idea together and pitched it to MTV. I just don't believe that she was "surprised" by it. But she did look pretty upset about it the next morning. I don't know about you guys, but upset and disappointed is not how I felt the morning after my wedding, especially when I was in Mexico!

I leave for my Mexico Christmas Cruise on Saturday! I am out of here starting Friday. I know it will be hard, but please try to make it through the week with out my posting. Also, please pray for me and Matt that I don't get sea sick. And if you have any tips on cruises or treating sea sickness, I beg you to please send them my way.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

tips for cruising--don't pack to much, I always over pack!

Sea sickness-we usually use bonine (one a day to prevent sea sickness) an over the counter motion sickness pill. it makes you a little tired, but not too bad! the last trip we took ginger pills--on the vitamin aisle. we took them for part of the trip then stopped and never got sick! I would recommend bonine for your first trip!

Have fun

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!