Friday, December 12, 2008

Small Dilemma... Help?

So I told you earlier that I cheated on my old stylist and found someone new I loved. Well, I am not sure it wasn't puppy love. I am supposed to go back next week, but it really doesn't need it yet, so I am thinking about rescheduling. And then my old stylist sent me a Christmas card and said she missed catching up with me (which really just means that she misses my billing, but we do have a good time chatting).

Should I:
a) reschedule with the new person and give her 1 more time and then decide
b) go back to Crissy and beg for forgiveness
c) find someone all together new

I can't decide. Please tell me you have an opinion! I don't really have to decide until after Christmas, but I should try to make an appointment so I can get in before my hair gets out of control.

Does anyone have someone they love who is good with color and fine straight hair?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm giving Krissi another chance. Seriously, whow writes their clients Christmas cards?

THE Rachel Adams said...

Yeah, I ended up getting a card again this year. It made me sad.

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!