Monday, December 8, 2008

I need to escape reality for a bit...

Biggest Loser - Why is Vicki still around?!?! They keep teasing that America is going to get to vote for the person to go home next. If that is the case and I find out anyone I know voted for anyone except Vicki to go home, I am not going to be your friend. Amy should have gotten rid of her when she had the chance, and all it got her was sent home.
Dirty Sexy Money - First let me say that I am truly hurt that another one of my shows is getting canceled. I call BS. Moving on... Is Nick's marriage really over?? I think he is kind of a douche bag, but still. And is Trip trying to out him? So he will be out a job and a marriage? Maybe it is just a ploy to get Nick and Karen together. And I still haven't exactly figured out what Nola is up to. I know she is working for Simon, but Simon basically has what he wants now, so what is he up to? And they are going to leave way too much hanging when they cancel the show. That really annoys me. What annoys me also is when they spend 90% of the season tying up loose ends. Who wants to watch that?
Brothers and Sisters - Starting to annoy me lately. Its borderline Brady Bunch at this point.
Desperate Housewives - I love that the writers came back from the strike and said "screw it, we write for a ridiculous soap opera, lets just make it as ridiculous as possible. No one takes this show serious, why should we!?" It gets crazier and more stupid by the hour. Also, I love that they are slowly making Gabby not ugly anymore, but what are they going to do about those hideous kids?! How much does it suck as parents to realize that your kid is cast as the fat ugly kid on a show of beautiful people? And about this Dave character. He is super creepy and I am ready for everyone else to figure it out. How has no one recognized him from the neighborhood 5 years ago!? Also, leave Porter alone!
30 Rock I love you and am so glad you are back! I wonder how much of it is true to SNL. But, I still miss Sunset Strip or whatever that show was called. Why couldn't we have both. Another example of them canceling my shows.
Private Practice - Who knew Addison was a trustfund baby!? I don't like the new doctor/girlfriend person. It's time for her to leave. Dell is stating to annoy me as well. How is it that the 2 people in a semi-functional relationship are Addison and Cooper.
Graces Anatomy Until you get rid of that stupid Denny ghost, I refuse to like you. And quit making me cry!
Well, that has cheered me up and taken my mind off of the real world for 10 minutes. Hope it did the same for you.

4 comments:

Duane Fernandez said...

love the post. But your background needs to go. It's impossible to read.

THE Rachel Adams said...

how do you like it now? i am sick of the old. I love the argyle, but you are right, it needs some work.

Duane Fernandez said...

I LOVE IT! I'm a sucker damask print......

Unknown said...

Izzy has a brain condition. So everytime she sees Denny its whatever is going on with her brain. When it flaws up really bad she sleeps with him. I am however really ready for this story to end on them working on her brain because its old.

I heart Alex and was shocked he was picked by Christina for the solo surgery!

I am voting for Vicki to go home. I can not stand her and I'm still mad at Amy for not getting her kicked off when she had the chance. Bit in the ass too!

I like this background, never saw the other option.

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!