Thursday, January 15, 2009

In case you thought it was me, it wasn't

I was getting ready this morning and heard the news anchor say "Tulsa gets it's own reality show" and for a split second, I thought, I'm getting my show finally and this is how they are telling me. Then I came back to reality and realized, "I don't want to be on TLC."
In case you heard this too, and thought it might be me, it isn't. Sorry to disappoint. Even more disappointing: it is the RIDICULOUS Nosak show. In case you aren't familiar with Nosak, they cut down trees. Seriously. They are tree trimmers. Also, they are completely fake and obnoxious. They have a "show" on one of the local channels here, but it isn't a show, its an infomercial. They don't have commercials and they pay for the air time. It is is painful to watch, again, because they cut down trees and are rednecks. On the news this morning, the main person had on a huge, what I am assuming fake, fur hat with a back mullet/mudflap type thing happening.

Just to recap, I still don't have my own show, but now there is a show about tree trimmers in Tulsa. If that doesn't make for good TV, I don't know what does.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

you could buy your TV time and have your show...I would be happy to make guest apperances.

Duane Fernandez said...

UP LATE WITH RACHEL ADAMS

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!