Thursday, January 22, 2009

Using Only One Word

USING ONLY ONE WORD

I stole this from Kyla's facebook page... I was bored and did it... You can steal it from me if you like. If fact, I recommend it.

Where is your cell phone? Desk
Your significant other? Home
Your hair? Long
Your mother? Loving
Your father? Supportive
Your favorite thing? Puppies
Your dream last night? Math
Your favorite drink? Cokes
Your dream/goal? Retirement
What room are you in? Office
Your hobby? Everything
Your fear? Masks
Where do you want to be in 6 Yrs? Retired
Where were you last night? Studying
Something that you aren't? Punctual
Muffins? Top
Wish list item? Car
Last thing you did? Meeting
What are you wearing? Dress
TV? DVR
Your pet? LolaBleu
Friends? LOVE!
Your life? Fascinating
Your mood? Rushed
Missing someone? Matt
Drinking? Tea
Smoking? Never
Your car? Old
Something you're not wearing? Coat
Your favorite store? Target
Your favorite color? Pink
When is the last time you cried? Sunday
Who will resend this? All
Where do you go to over and over? Home
Five people who email me regularly? Matt, Tracy, Blaze, Emily, Jackie
My favorite place to eat? Carrabas
Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? Beach

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

pharmacies stocking casodex in delhicanadian pharmacy zelnorm

[url=http://www.bebo.com/buylevitraonline1]dreampharmaceuticals buy levitra online[/url]

Anonymous said...

[b]Supreme Search Engine[/b]

[i]A powerful new search engine on the Net! Find information and websites on the Internet. [/i]

[url=http://www.supremesearch.net]Supreme Search Engine[/url]

[url=http://www.supremesearch.net][img]http://www.supremesearch3000.bravehost.com/Mini.jpg[/img][/url]

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!