Wednesday, January 28, 2009

TV Recap and Reviews

I know that you have all been wondering "what does Rachel watch and what does she think about my show?" I decided to tell you...

Biggest Loser - I am not sure how much I love this season. The 2 people I was originally pulling for, Jerry the old guy and Danny the young SUPER fat guy, are both gone. Who am I supposed to pull for now? And Joelle, she just annoys me. Sometimes I feel bad disliking her because I honestly think she might be retarded.

Desperate Housewives - I fully appreciated that they have embraced how ridiculous they are. Dave the creeper has got to go. And if he gets Porter sent to jail, there will be Hell to pay. Susan is no longer my favorite as she has become more annoying than usual. I now love the gay couple and Lynette the most.

Brothers and Sister - eeh... whatever. And PS, if my husband ever decided to think about running for governor and DIDN'T talk to me first, shit would hit the fan! Also, I don't really need to see Sally Fields hooking up.

Damages - Do you watch it? I recommend that you rent season 1 and get caught up. LOVE IT!

Big Love - I am not sure why I like this show, but I do. I feel it is both entertaining and educational. Not really, but whatever.

Flight of the Concords - sorry guys, just never got into it. They are just so dumb!

How I Met Your Mother - I love Duggie Howser, MD. Again, stupid, but I love it.

Two and a Half Men - Stupid, but love it. PS - how many facelifts has Charlie Sheen had? My vote is atleast 2.

Top Chef - I think I might have a foreigner crush on Fabio. I think he might play it up most of the time, but I love how he gets phrases all messed up. Also, what about the cheating hook ups last week? How awkward is it now that neither of them got kicked off, everyone knows they kissed AND got whatsherface sent home?!

1 comment:

Jessie Case said...

I love Fabio too! He is soo cute =)

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!