Friday, July 25, 2008

6 Quirky Things About Me

  1. I have watched Law and Order enough that I can typically tell you who did it and why with in 5 minutes of watching an episode, no matter how far in it is. And even then, I will almost always still watch it.
  2. When I see shoes or clothes that I love in a store, I pet them. I am not sure why, but I realized not too long ago, that I always do it. I am ok with it now.
  3. Whether it is true or not, I credit myself with bringing the word "ridunkulous" into popular vernacular. And by popular, I mean they used it on ESPN's Mike and Mike in the Morning and they were not talking about basketball.
  4. I prefer the ocean over the beach because I hate sand. It is probably on my top 5 least favorite things.
  5. Most of the foods I dislike and don't eat, I do so because I don't like the texture and not because of the taste.
  6. I can't stand to have my nose touched. I personally can blow my nose, but anyone else touching my nose for any reason whatsoever and I just meltdown. I cannot explain it, just don't do it.

I tag Matt (you can put yours in my comments page since you refuse to admit you want a blog!), Duane, and Casey - I know you read this and I think it's funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I share numbers 2 and 5 with you! That's HILARIOUS!! The texture thing is so bad that I'll actually spit my food back out.. EW.

Duane Fernandez said...

Hell yes I read your blog! Life is kinda insane right now so we don't get to have lunch and chat like we used too. But I promise that will change. Give me two more weeks........ Can't wait to see you! Keep up the good work.

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!