Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hello Benjamin Episode #4

What is your sign?
Libra – the scales. My mom thinks it is prefect because I can always see both sides of things and weigh every decision carefully before I make a decision. Lets just be honest, I can be indecisive.

Which kid were you in High school?
I was a hodgepodge, I was the smart/kinda popular kid but I also played volleyball and the violin… so who knows which kid I was in high school! I know I am not the kid who misses high school though! That is for sure!!!

Let’s pretend you are stranded on an island. You are going to be stuck there for 2 years. You can only bring 2 people with you, who would you bring? You can only bring 4 “things” with you, what would they be? Why? Every year the people who put you on the island would send you 2 celebrities to entertain you for 2 days, who would you want to come visit? You have lots of lame ass agricultural type food available to you, but every once in a while, the people who put you on the island would deliver a precooked meal for you, this meal would be the same meal every time, what would you request?
Um, I that is a hard question! Obviously Matt, that is a no brainer. I think my other person would be either Tracy or Blaze or Emily or Kelly. They are all pretty entertaining, and if I am going to be stuck with them for a long time, they better entertain me. Emily! She is a girl scout and would be very handy on the island and not complain about it… Matt and Emily – that’s who I am taking. What I would bring… Bleu and Lola, my dogs. Assuming I have all the basic necessities (food, shelter, bathroom)… my ipod (yes, they do have power to recharged it on my island! This is not Castaway!) and my camera. I want to be able to show everybody the crazy island shenanigans when I get off this freaking island!!! The celebrities I want for 2 days a year 1) Obviously Kathy Griffin! She would just catch me up on all the gossip I have missed and take my stories back to you guys to share so we can all stay updated. I think the other one would be Michael Jordan. Matt really likes him, and he is stuck on a deserted island with 2 girls. I think he could use seeing another guy and talking sports. Matt may pick some other athlete or sports announcer, so really MJ is just a place holder. McDonalds Quarter Pounder with Cheese with fries and a Dr. Pepper, with a side of chicken nuggets!!! If I am eating super healthy organic crap, I want to splurge on junk. And what is better than McDonalds?!?!?

part 2 of this interview coming Monday! Stay tuned. And also, we really love the photo for this episode.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hurt. That's the only word for it. I can't believe I'm not your island buddy. I'm glad you warned me, but it doesn't change that I'm still hurt. Stupid island.

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!