Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello Benjamin 4.2

Favorite sport?
To play? Volleyball To watch? Football (college or pro)

Last time you cried?
So we’re gonna get personal, huh??? I think the last time I cried was when I got really sick and couldn’t stop throwing up and the doctor gave me a shot so I would stop puking… I think the fear of the shot was worse than anything!!! I am not scared of needles, I just don’t like shots! And then I cried again when the medicine they gave me made me sicker than I was before I started taking the medicine. So what we have learned about Rachel today is that I cry when I am sick.

What would people be surprised to learn about you?
Other than I am a sick crybaby??? Um… I am shy. Shocking, right??? It’s true. I have to fight it a lot.

How many times have you been in love?
How many times have I ACTUALLY been in love? Just once. How many times did I think I was in love? Um… 3. Everytime you think you are in love and then it ends and then you find someone else, you realize – I love this person more than the last person, guess I wasn’t really in love. If you can move on from it with out going through total depression first, you probably weren’t in love.

No comments:

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!