Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Grown Up

I have recently decided that I don't want to be a grown up. But then I started thinking about it, and I don't want to be a kid again either. For instance:
  1. I like to be able to drink alcohol legally
  2. I don't miss having a "bed time"
  3. I like having my own house
  4. I don't miss being threatened to be grounded if I don't clean my room (Matt, don't get any ideas! you are my husband, and there fore cannot ground me.)
  5. I miss coming home and someone has cooked for you and the house (with the exception of my room) is cleaned.
  6. I love someone else paying the bills
  7. I like being able to eat cookies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I so choose.
  8. I hate that if I do that, I now gain weight... boo!
  9. I love having a sleepover with a boy every night!
  10. And this is the most important, I hate working. Careers are so very overrated!
So what I have discovered, is that it isn't that I don't want to be a grown up anymore, its that I don't want to be a RESPONSIBLE grown up anymore. All those times I made fun of slackers, I apologize! I realize now that I was actually jealous... very, very jealous. Now I just have to figure out a way (other than winning the lottery because that hasn't been working so far) to be a slacker, but still have the money to afford the lifestyle I have become accustomed (or preferably a much better one.) Again, I ask you, why don't I have my own show?!

No comments:

Meet Rachel Adams

I started my blog because I am convinced that I should have my own television show. Once I point this out to other people, they think it is a great idea. I feel a show about me would be MUCH more entertaining than a large portion of what is on TV now. So, until Bravo or Mojo calls to ask to tape my life, I will keep up my blog to entertain myself and my public. Feel free to post any questions or thoughts you would like me to address.

Enjoy the show!